There are many laws and orders in every country which is weird for the other countries, but Australia has some laws which are totally strange for the developed countries. Let us discuss which laws seem to be strange and weird? In our opinion that law is weird which was not applicable in every developed and civilized country. Now we will tell you about some weird laws in Australia. Do we put a question are you a lawbreaker? Every person intentionally or unintentionally breaks the law of the country and mostly they are the lawmakers.
Weird Laws In Australia:
We list down several strange laws of Australia. Before the visit to Australia, you must read that blog to stay free without any restrictions.
- It is illegal to wear hot pink hot pants after midday on a Sunday.
- It is an offence to possess 50kgs of potatoes in Western Australia.
- You must have a neck to knee swimsuit to swim at Brighton Beach (Melbourne).
This law is weird, but this law is beneficial for the health of us. And the swimsuit during swimming reflects the discipline.
- The Summary Offences Act of 1966 deems it illegal to be heard by someone singing an obscene song. Does that include Taylor Swift?
- It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burglar.
- It is illegal to dress up as Robin and Batman.
- Only licensed electricians may change a light bulb.
- Drinking is illegal in the pub.
- It is illegal to read someone’s tarot or give them a psychic reading as these are forms of witchcraft.
- Having an article of disguise without a lawful excuse is illegal.
- In the Gold Coast, it is illegal for women to wear a bikini whose material exceeds six square inches. Goodbye Brazilian bikini bottoms.
- It is illegal to leave your car keys inside an unattended vehicle.
- If advertising a lost or stolen item, you must include the caption “no questions will be asked.” So, does that mean that thieves can get away with stolen goods?
- Life sentences cannot exceed 25 years. Are we really that laid back?
- If a urinal is not readily available, it is legal to urinate on the rear left tire of your vehicle.
- In Melbourne, it is against the law to vacuum between 10 pm and 7 am during weekdays, and 10 pm and 9 am during weekends. Yep. We like our sleep.
- Children are not allowed to purchase cigarettes, but there is no law specifically stating that they cannot smoke them.
Discipline Makes Society Better:
These are all weird laws of Australia. You can say that these are all normal and disciplined laws which should follow by the people but in the views of some persons, these laws are totally weird and Irrelevant so the impact of every order and suggestion is to change with the change of mindset.
Look on the last law that children are not allowed to purchase the cigarettes. You can say that this law is weird because when you forbid somebody to do that specific thing. You cannot stop the consumption you have to do teaching and brought up the children with counselling.